Thursday 9 April 2009

Exhausted

I'm totally exhausted. And my panda eyes do also return. Not only that, my back bone is aching again this few days from work.

Have I tell you lately that I have become a M'sian housemaid for my house and shop? Apart from I can't cook a proper decent meal, I can sweep, mop, brush etc. So anyone want to hire me? ^_^

I really need to be like Po the panda from the Kungfu Panda movie where I need something to motivate me to do all the chores everyday till the Indonesian maid back from her kampung. ;p

Feeling droopy right now. Guess I will end here. Tata.

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

awww.. *patpats.. rest even more ya.. take care..

i wanted to be a maid again for my house but the weather is making me lazy.. LOL..

hujan hujan only in newcastle these days.. *be surprised..

Angelina said...

penang also rain... almost every evening and night... but the weather is still hot though..

will rest more whenever i have the time.. :)

u too take care and we shall chat when both ar free.. :)

*hugs*