Sunday 13 May 2012

Out of Mind

I don't know what my mind is thinking. I can't concentrate on my study for the next exam papers. Is it because i'm sitting it for the second time after like 6 years? I just don't get it..

One side of my mind say i should continue what i have started/abandoned. But the other side say i should just give up and concentrate on other things such as on work or further higher level of education on master.

I really don't have the answer. My mind is so confuse right now. Maybe i should just do my best for this exams and see how and where it will lead me..

Wished myself all the best and don't think nonsense and concentrate on study...

Study... Study... Study.... Concentrate... Concentrate.... Concentrate...

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

This might come in very late but I still think you did the right thing to continue your law degree. You did not abandon it just that you had to adopt it again after all these years. It was brave of you to do so and I fully support you all the way. You need to think that you can do it and surely you can. Keep up the good work and have faith in yourself. I am always there lending my ears, shoulders and driving services to you. :D