Saturday 15 September 2007

Heart Full Of Sadness

Dear friends,

My heart is full of sadness.... Why? I guess all of you should have guess it by now without me telling....

For those in Newcastle, I sadly have to say that I won't be going back Newcastle to meet you all after the day I received the news that I been longing to hear from the university.

One of the news that I get from the university is that my application for the Open Learning programme has been rejected twice; once by the administration and the other by the Undergraduate Dean.

The other bad news that I received from the university is that my PEC Form has also been rejected by the September Examination Board!!! *speechless*

Well, I guess it's time for me to think carefully what should I do for my future since both application has been rejected....

So, fellow friends, I will meet you all next year when you all are back to Malaysia.....

Till then, nitez...

4 comments:

Osbert said...

panda.. don't be too sad and depressed over this ok? there are ups and downs in life, and this happens to be a down part.
i'm sure u would be able to find something better to do for ur future. don't give up, this is just a starting point in life.

Angelina said...

osbee... thanks for the comfort... don't worry about me... i already get over it and accept the fact...

now seaching for other courses to study...

Osbert said...

oo gd la, wat u want to study?

Angelina said...

i not sure what i want to study yet... stil thinking and do some researching

will tell you all when i have decide what course to study...

take care and do keep in touch.. :)