Friday 25 January 2008

House Cleaning

wake up late today as i have nothing to do. so i start to clean my room after shower as Chinese New Year is just a week away... it take me almost two hours to clean up my room before i do other part cleaning of the house.

beside cleaning up the house, i also bath all my dogs as the weather is very heaty nowadays in Penang... really enjoy the scene of bathing my dogs as i will get all wet from the drizzling of water from the dogs shaking. hehehe...

go back inside the house after that and on my laptop to check emails and start chatting with friends from Newcastle after so long. really have a nice chat with them... it made me so miss Newcastle so much.....

oh yeah, not forgetting finish watching Naruto Shippuuden episode 44. the animation is getting more interesting and bored at the same time due to the repeatation of the past scene. anyway i do enjoy it though. =)

alrite, need to go now...

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

ahhhh... i downloaded the episode but have yet to watch it!!! hehehe..

ta..