Thursday 7 February 2008

CNY Day 1

Sorry folks for not updating and also for back dating my post too.

First day of CNY is always in the tradition of my family to stay inside the house rather than under the hot weather outside. its just coincidentally that we have visitors for the day that we ended up staying inside the house. =)



The front of house


Mum's flowers blooming perfectly at the rite time

Oh yeah, not forgetting my family having steamboat for lunch.


Yummy

Later that night, my family went to my first uncle's house for visiting before we end our first day of CNY.

3 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

eh, what is that brain-like thing in the pot? u see carefully? is it sotong or cuttlefish?

Angelina said...

well ally, its a seaweed type of fish ball my mum bought at the wet market. look like brain rite?

we all getting cheated by the looks! hehehe..

Alyssa Ng said...

hahahaha.. if i duno ar, i tot u ppl had monkey brain in the steamboat.. kakakaka..