Thursday 7 February 2008

Survey

1. Today
::: is Chinese New Year.

2. I should be
:::: getting ready for house to house visits to collect more angpow.

3. The last text message I received was from
:::: Nurul

4. And it said
:::: Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year... Gong Xi Fa Cai!

5. I am currently pissed off because
:::: this year Chinese New Year is very peaceful... there should be more firecrackers and lion dances going on!

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is
:::: Nuer Hong by Dorminique Tsai.

7. I would love to see
:::: more red packets.

8. If I could change my name, it would be
:::: why must i change?

9. After work, I love to
:::: rest and entertain myself.

10. My fave food are
:::: ermm... a lot to mention it here.

11. I liked yesterday because
:::: its reunion dinner where we have steamboat!

12. But I still sort of didn't (like yesterday) because
:::: the weather is damn hot!

13. My favorite song right now would have to be
:::: the one you are listening now.

14. I sometimes forget to
:::: remind myself not to be lazy...

15. I currently have a crush on
:::: nobody.

16. My favorite number(s) would have to be
:::: 19 i guess.

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just
:::: don't come near me.

18. I really can't stand
:::: people keep asking me the same question over and over.

19. I'd break up with my
:::: laziness but then its very hard to do that.

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be
:::: why would I be stuck in an elevator?

21. I'd really like to improve my self on
:::: appearance and attitude.

22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is
:::: top up card for handphone.

23. I have never ridden
:::: trishaw... do you believe?

24. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is
:::: a travel ticket.

25. One bad habit of mine is
:::: i like to do what i thinks is correct.

No comments: