Sunday 10 August 2008

Sunday

~ its another Sunday that i have in life ~

Sunday is always the time for me to properly check all my emails and chat with friends for the whole day, if not at least half day.

What have i did for the day?? Hmm.... Hahah! Besides waking up late, i did do some chores.

Things that i did:-

1. Facial is the first thing i did after awake. I need to pamper myself a bit after all the stressed and frustration for meeting assignments deadlines!! =)

2. Catching up with the Beijing Olympic 2008 at astro channel 318 for the updates and sports games that show at that time. Oh yeah, congrats to the China swimmers for winning a gold medal!

3. Have my nails manicure too. =p

4. Shifting sis PC from its original place to another place in the living room and all i get is dust! Hahaha.....

5. Doing nothing now beside typing this post and watching astro!

~ Nothing in particular for a Sunday rite? ~

No comments: