Wednesday 15 October 2008

Life

my life as a student is not as easy as you can think of. at this age of mine, most of my friends have either graduated or start earning money as in working. whereas me, stuck here starting my education from scratch after what happened a year ago.

i don't blame anybody for what had happened and i don't plan to forget it but take it as a valuable lesson for my life. there is a quote that say "every success comes from a failure"

for my future life purposes whether in education or career wise, i will strive my best not to dissappoint anyone include myself.

p/s: i have no idea why i mention my sadness in this post. maybe... just maybe... i regret for what i did.

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

it is more to voicing out your frustrations.. so it is alright to do so. be strong.. retain your composure and brave every step along your journey in the student life. it may not be easy and sometimes very demoralising but then, i believe you can do it..

ganbatte ne! :)

Angelina said...

thanks ally!!! hugs..