Sunday 11 January 2009

The Past Week

My holidays is over and class is resuming next week... and what have i did for the past week? Of course having fun and rest well =)

Events:

1. Celebrate Melvin birthday together with Salleni and Seetal at Gurney Plaza where four of us have lunch at Swensens and watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

This movie is very recommendable to watch if you haven't seen yet

2. The rest of my holidays, well, i spend it at my father shop helping to paint the gate. Now my hands and back is aching.

3. Went to Tesco to collect my mum flower pots at the same time checking out the shop. The shop decoration seems to change every week everytime i visit. ^_^



4. Printing out my lecture notes and watch astro for the day since today is Sunday!

Have a nice day!

No comments: