Thursday 19 February 2009

Discipline

I need to discipline myself back a bit. Instead of lazy-ing around at home or at shop, I need to do something useful. Something such as quickly do my assignments to show the lecturer the draft before submit it on 13th March!!

You all might think, "aiya... still got time to do mah..." but the fact that next week is the last class for the semester. i'm sure you all will now be as nervous as me to start get your fingers to type like a maniac! I don't have high hope that I can finish it all in few days time, but at least, complete 80% of the assignment to show the lecturer is good enough as all I need is to know whether I'm on the right track or not. The rest of the 20% can be done when I have the confirmation or a nod from the lecturer. Agree??

Alrite, need to start typing my assignments... Chao.....

No comments: