Sunday 8 February 2009

Its been

a week long since i last posted a note. I have change my blog song to May I Love You by Z Chen just to boast up the upcoming atmosphere for those friends of mine who still keep visiting. :)

As you may know, Valentine's is approaching. Over here, I would like to wish all my friends either is still single or attach to someone, a HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!


Valentine Friend

Valentine’s Day is all about
Special feelings warm and fond,
And friend, I knew right from the start
We had a very special bond.

Our time together is a gift;
You’re interesting and warm and fun!
And when I need to talk and share,
I think of you, friend; you’re the one.

We’re always true and real together.
We have no reason to pretend.
I’m thankful that you’re in my life,
My trusted, cherished Valentine friend.

By Joanna Fuchs

No comments: