Saturday 21 March 2009

adventure

Plan

Go to Prangin Mall to fix my Nokia 6233

Adventure

The adventure starts the time i missed the morning bus due to heavy rain. While i was waiting patiently for the next bus heading towards town, there is this old uncle walking towards the bus stop and start talking or should i say questioning me asking whether the bus has arrived. I reply "no" instantly and he just sat next to me hearing my answer.

As i wait and wait for the bus, the uncle and i actually start talking to each other despite both of us are stranger. Well, there is no harm talking to an old uncle of 60 years old who live in the same neighbourhood. We actually have a nice conversation mainly on issues such as how the bus service should improve, the economic downturn affecting the graduates and the workings people, the inceasing and decreasing prices of stuff and so on.

The time did flies while we are talking as unbelievably we have actually talk for 45 minutes before the bus finally arrived. The conversation stop once we hop on the bus.

My journey continues for about half an hour before i reached Komtar bus stop. During the 30 minutes ride, there is actually something or certain people in the same bus caught my attention. There is this bunch of students all wearing society uniform carrying a tabung each when they onboard the bus. After a careful look at the uniform, i only realised that today is Flag Day for the Red Crescent.

Despite my realisation of the event, i did not donate as nobody seem like asking me for donation though i bump into several groups of Red Crescent members.

Back to the story, once i reached the main bus stop, the first thing that struck my mind is to ease my growling stomach. Note that i did not have breakfast apart from a cup of Milo. McDonald's is where i have my brunch - a set of McChicken burger, fries and Coke.

Sitting and eating alone at McDonalds let me see lots of different lifestyles the youngsters enjoy these day compared to mine time. I can see that the youngsters nowadays is very lucky as they can have their own handphone and latest gadgets to boast about with friends during their high school days. Not only that, the youngsters do have more freedom to hang out at the malls or cinemas. During my time, where got this stuff or things happen? Curfew and nagged is all we can get. So, how lucky are they?

Having fulfilling my stomach, the next thing to do is to repair my handphone. Due to faulty signal connection, my handphone need to be admitted for 3 days. Sigh.... Hundreds ringgit will need to be spend for the repairing.

Once mission is accomplished, dad's shop is where i be for the day. Work and dozing off there and then. Tiredness seems to have creep into my body and soul for the rest of the day.....

~ The End ~

No comments: