Thursday 23 July 2009

Double Impact

The death of my beloved father is sad enough for our family to accept and yet came another impact on Monday (20/7/09) for us when we reach the shop. It was break in. We don't know the exact time of the break in. It happened when I went upstairs to put some stuff, the room is already in a mess.

I was shock when I open the room door. At first I thought it was my imagination but after few seconds, it was not! I quickly tell my mum and report to the police. Most of the valuables were taken.

What a tragedy! Curse that damn bloody thief!

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

i'm sorry to hear what had happened to your family and yourself. it must have been difficult but stay strong always. friends and relatives are there to assist. *hugs

Angelina said...

thanks ally.. really appreciate the concern and support given by u all... *hugs back*