Monday 14 February 2011

update on my 1st day of work

the day is not bad to start off i presumed. the time i punch my card, i was briefed by the HR about my work related stuff i.e. things that i should do and to filled up some forms.

next, i was taken a tour around the workplace (college) and were intoduced to the staff (lecturers, coordinators) and my other collegues.

after the tour, i was taken to my desk and were given a brand new set of stationaries of pen, pencil, highlighter, scissors etc. (my so called property) and ask to help myself to ask whatever questions that i dont know to my collegues.

as it was my 1st day, i was further required to find the programmed coordinator of the courses to get detail information about the courses. so far, i only manage to see one coordinator. the rest i will see them on wed after tomorrow holi.

oh ya, i get one fake rose flower from the student affair staff for valentine's day and i forget to bring it home (how forgetful) hahaha...

thats all for my 1st day of work.. =)

No comments: