Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter Sunday!

there is nothing much happen today. me wake up late today as its sunday. so no bothers. on my laptop and check my mails after lunch.

during the checking of mails, chat awhile with honey, ally before i go out to evening market to buy some vegetables and fishballs for steamboat later at night.

the weather in penang is a bit damp and gloomy the whole week as its been raining for few hours a day during afternoon or at night. sienz...

class is so far ok for me not considering the noise level made by the guys at the back of the class... actually, i like the morning or afternoon class rather than night classes as it tired me out after class.. sigh... no worries... all i have to do is hang on till the end of the course.. =)

got to go now... bye...

Happy Easter Sunday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy easter, sugar!