Sunday 1 July 2007

Taggies

7 Random Things About Me

1. I'm random (:
2. I'm random ^^
3. I'm random o_O
4. I'm random :D
5. I'm random n_n
6. I'm random :P
7. Did I mentioned that I'm random?

1. I'm a lazy person. I like to sleep a lot whenever there is a chance and tends to find a lot of excuses just to avoid myself from doing chores whenever i was told to. *a very bad habit of mine*

2. I'm a food lover person. I'll eat anything i like as long as the food is edible, i'm fine with it. *a workable way that can be use to bribe/ persuade me*

3. I'm an animal lover person. I think most of you all have already knew about this. I have 11 dogs ranging from boxer to pug size, birds, tortoise and fishes back at home. Once, there is a person asking me whether i owned a farm? hehehe...

4. I'm now constantly searching to discover my ownself. Cause until now i still don't know what actually i want in my life, study and etc. Hope one day i can actually find the answers....

5. I used to be a last minute person. I tends to do all my stuff or studies at the very last moment which is not good. Until now, i think i'm still a last minute person in doing certain kind things. Haiz....

6. I'm a TV addict. I can sit in front of the TV the whole day without moving. My mum used to tell me that i'll definitely get 100% in exam if the exam questions is related to any series or movies. hehehe...

7. I would like to take this chance to say thanks. To my parents for all the things that they have done for me over the years and to my friends who is always there when i need them. Thanks a lot.

Now you all have know lots of stuff about me... Haiz.. No more secret left!!! Sigh!!!

No comments: