Thursday 5 July 2007

At The Moment

Today i'm very busy running here and there from one room at the highest floor of the school of law to the other room located at the basement of the school. all this hectic is very important for me as i need all the possible help that is available right now from the lecturers.

Before i go and see the programme leader, Mr Jonathan Bainbridge at 2pm, i went to see my guidance tutor, Mr Ralph Tiernan at 1pm to discuss the possible options that are available. after half hour of discussion, he agree that i should apply the PECs Form (Personal Extenuating Circumstances form) where he promised to check the documents before i submit and before he leave for summer holidays on 16th July. so i'll be very busy this few days.

At the mean time of completing the form, i'm also currently gathering and searching all the information of other universities or colleges that i can apply if *touch wood* my PECs form is being rejected which i will only know on Sept. *Hope they accept*

So at the moment all i can do now is pray and settle some other stuff like getting my refund back for my gown hire etc. I'll keep on update my condition when i have time.

Thanks to those who have been accompanying me since yesterday and also to those who worry about me. thanks a lot.

No comments: