Wednesday 4 July 2007

Speechless...

Having mentally breakdown. have been crying now and then since afternoon. i did not manage to get through my degree.

Feeling angry and started to blame myself for what happened. must have not done my very best during exam. now, there is no other further opportunities for me. the Examination Board has withdrawn me from the course stating that i had failed to satisfy the programme requirements.

Feeling very bad and don't know what to do for the next step. sorry mum and dad for disappoint both of you again. my dreams and hope have shattered into pieces. i'm speechless...

Congrats to those that have passed.

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

cheer up..

when there is a will.. there is a way.. keep on trying..

don't give up even til the last minute..

take care.

Angelina said...

hope so.. i cant stop myself from crying even though i try to...

anyway thanks for the comfort...