Sunday 17 June 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

To my dearest daddy,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my love and gratitude for you and how much you are meant to me.

Daddy,

when i was small, you are my hero,

when i was teenage, you are my tutor,

when i was an adult, you are my best friend,

and no matter how much i have change throughout the time, you will always be in my heart,

that's a promise.

Daddy,

thanks for the guidance that you have showered upon me and sis,

and that without you and mum beside us,

we will not have grown up to be what we are now,

we really appreciate all the love that you have given us.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Thanks for being my father & I love you very much!!!!

I wish I could be by your side to celebrate Father's Day with you.....

love from the bottom of my heart....

No comments: