Thursday 14 June 2007

A Tagged By Ally

continue the sentence(s) by writing exactly what's on your mind.. XD

1. You and Your ... books and laptop on the table

2. I am listening to ... Number One by Atomic Kitten

3. Maybe I should ... stop lazying around in my room

4. I love ... to eat but i never grow fat .... hehehe...which is good :)

6. I don't understand ... what i want for myself

7. I have lost my respect for ... those who don't appreaciate what they have

8. I last ate ... buffet!

9. The meaning of my display name is ... my dreams...

10. God ... is always there in your heart

11. Someday ... every wishes may be granted

12. I will always be ... happy go lucky

13. Love seems to ... be hard to understand

14. I never ever want to lose ... my honour

17. I get annoyed when ... people keep bugging when i'm busy....

18. Parties ... are fun...

20. Simple Kisses ... can mean of lot of stuff....

21. Today I ... have buffet for lunch =p

22. I wish ... everything will went smoothly....

IS YOUR/ARE YOU

01. is your hair wet? = nope

02. is your cell phone right by you? = yes.. next to my laptop

03. do you miss someone? = yes, my family, friends and my dogs!!!

04. are you wearing chap stick? = what is that? blur...

05. are you tired? = yes from the walking

06. are you wearing pajamas? = now? no. haven't shower yet...

08. are you mad? = partly due to my flight ticket back penang....

09.are you upset? = no

HAVE YOU

01. recently done anything you regret? = yes, for being lazy

02. ever lied? = yup.. who doesn't

03. ever stuck gum under a desk? = never tried before

04. ever kicked someone? = nope

05. ever tripped over your own feet? = sometimes..

TODAY HAVE YOU:

01. have you cursed? = is celaka count as one?

02. have you gotten mad at someone? = so far no

-RANDOM-

Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now? = is dad and mum count?

Q: do you have any siblings? = yes.. an elder sis

Q: do you want children? = depends

Q: do you smile often? = of course!!!

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? = sometimes

Q: do you like your handwriting? = yup =)

Q: are you a friendly person? = yes i am

Q: who's bed other than yours do you sleep in? so far none yet

Q: what color shirt are you wearing? = red

Q: what were you doing at 7pm yesterday? chatting with sis

Q: I can't wait until = i go for holidays!!!

Yey, finally finish the tag..... feel very happy now.... hehehe.....

3 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

hmm.. i din know doing taggies can make you happy! wait, i shall tag you more in the near future.. kekekekeke..

i admire your calmness and tidak-apa attitude! serious.. hehehe..

Angelina said...

thanks ally for all the help that you give me..... love you honey... muacks... hehehe....

Alyssa Ng said...

*blushing dah!!! and pengsan~!*