Wednesday 20 June 2007

Today

Today, i don't feel like blogging but since i was asked to blog about my life in newcastle, i finally gave in as i feel like my blog is a bit empty after a few thought.

Unlike everyday, i woke up at 11am to my surprise as i was a lazy bump who like to sleep a lot. hehehe.... As usual after shower i would switch on my laptop to check my email and online and at the same time having my breakfast as to save some time to do other chores for the day.

After about an hour of checking my email, i decided to cook lunch as my stomach has starts to rumble eventhough i just ate my breakfast. hehehehe.... *easily gets hungry* So the menu for the day is nasi goreng cina *chinese fried rice* where i dump a lot of vegetables inside.... :)


After finish cooking and eating the fried rice, i started to feel sleepy in which i ask Shalu and Kumu whether they want to watch horror movie with me whereby they instantly agree as three of us like to watch horror movies... :)

So the horror movie for the day is Black Night where it comprises of three different stories happened in Hong Kong, Japan and Thailand. The Hong Kong story is not bad as it's a bit scary whereas the other two stories is a bit bored and confusing. Haiz...

Soon after the movie had finish, i chatted with my parents for awhile regarding my flight ticket back to Penang which is a headache for me. :( After the chat, i took shower and have my dinner with Shalu and Kumu in the kitchen where we have a bit of chat before i need to do my chores of the day that is washing and cleaning my room.

Now that i have finish my chores of the day, it is entertainment time..... hehehehe..... i think those of you who is reading this post must have fallen asleep de as i feel that this post is very boring...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! at last you show me your nasi goreng...look tasty...even i didnt realise when you sit beside me.no wonder no sound from you cos it really can make you eat quietly as it taste nice...am i rite..bluek....one day better you cook for me ok...nasi goreng bermacam macam...hehehe bluek

Anonymous said...

better ah...hehehe bluek bluek

Angelina said...

everytime i cook nasi goreng i do offer you but you always say next time la luan or never mind you eat. correct or not? haiz... don't worry i sure cook for you one day before we go back m'sia... :)bluek...

Anonymous said...

hehe
what to do...everytime you ask rite that time sure not good time one...bleuk bleuk.....never mind as you promise you do lah
before fly...waiting for the time d.....heheheheheheheh

Angelina said...

sure no problem... i'll definitely cook :)

Anonymous said...

you see lah next time you go back malaysia rite,you will b good daughter who can cook for dad n mom n your hubby roger sure gonna lick you...heheh cos finger licking good whAT...hehehe then later you can b good housewife(see i return back your blessing)all the best for your future undertaking bleuk bleuk....

Angelina said...

adapavi.... no words to say...

Anonymous said...

adapavi....hehehehehe say kadavuleh also lah why you leave that also. hehehe bleuk bleuk

Alyssa Ng said...

wow.. u two can comment about the nasi goreng cina for so long ka? hehehehehe..

i know angelina is a fan of vegetables. so it would not be unusual to see a mountain of vegetables over a small portion of rice.. kekekeke..

eh panda.. u wrote the post.. and in the end.. u summore say "i know you all will be falling asleep after reading my post."

apa ni? hehehe.. =p

Angelina said...

just to put some humour inside to cheer up you people mar... hehehe....