Friday 22 June 2007

Feelings....

I feel super duper sad now... why? i will tell you why!

Today, i wake up at 11am feeling happy despite i've been sleeping late yesterday night at 4am to call back Malaysia to settle my flight ticket. However, things started to turn its back against me when i reach Newcastle Airport to confirm my ticket.

Here at the British Airways counter, i was helped by a lady who was stationed there at the moment asking "Can I help you?" At the instance, i happily tell her that i'm here to confirm my changing of dates for my flight back Penang where she ask for my ticket in which i give.

After a few minutes, to my horror, the lady said that she can confirm my flight ticket from Newcastle all the way to London only but not for the ticket back to Penang in which at the moment i was dumbfolded as to what is going on right now. She told me that their system show that the ticket from Hong Kong to Penang is on waiting list in which the information make me even more dumbfolded as i was told by the MSL Travel Agent, Mr Thomas that he already confirm all my return tickets back.

Due to this, i call back Malaysia to talk to my parents in which they also seems to be surprise as well when i told them the news in which they promised to call Mr Thomas as soon as possible by tomorrow morning to check things out.

As i can't do anything about it at the moment, i take the metro back to Newcastle city feeling sad as at first i thought i can at least heave up one of the burdens i have which come out to be in vain. :(

Note: To all my juniors who is coming to Newcastle for studies, heed my advice, don't ever buy your ticket from MSL Travel Agent eventhough the tickets maybe cheap compare to other travel agency if you do not want any troubles that i'm been having now.

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

*pat pat on panda's back*

MSL is so lousy. not going to go through them anymore.

so, juniors.. open your eyes wide.. and check your ears.. be careful with which travel agency you are using.

*hunting for a death note book to write now the name of the bloody idiot who bullied panda!*