Friday 22 June 2007

Laksa

Today dinner i cook asam laksa for my friends, Shalu, Parames and Kumu to try and not to forget to cook for myself la hehehe.... bluek...

This is the ingredients or should i say the essentials stuff that i use to cook laksa....

The paste from Malaysia

The Noodles from Tsang Food

The vegetables comprises of cucumber, lettuce and onions which can get from Grainger Market



The soup in the process of boiling

After about 45 minutes of cooking, this is the end results....

Look not bad rite??? :)

Lastly not to forget the expression given by my friends...

Shalu

Kumu

Parames

And of course myself...

The asam laksa is not bad but its a bit spicy until all of us started to drink cold water to cool down.... anyway its my first time cooking le... hope you all like it!!!

3 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

wow.. i also wan.. hehe..

itu parames forever with the handphone ar.. 24 hours on call ka?

anyways.. please cook more often.. and dun forget to call me loh! hahahaha..

Angelina said...

of course i'll call you next time when i cook as you know i jarang cook... hehehe...

Alyssa Ng said...

it's ok la.. kiddin only..